BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mystery friend, Secret place


At the beach in our secret cave down by the rushing blue ocean shore. Familiar cause I've been there as a kid a million billion times before. Humming sweet tunes and melodies that sway me along so naturally. Starts to rain heavily, moving the refreshing afternoon breeze. Trip upon a friend I've always known so well. If it's the old you, I just couldn't tell. Transparent yet joyful, great to see you so soon! Floating swiftly and silently as you usually do. Haven't seen you in a couple of years. You would help me out, listen to my problems but then suddenly disapear. I used to get worried and think of it a little queer. Yet you were always there for me in the end. My lovely darling of a friend lives here, enjoys to laugh and loves to pretend. She never faces reality.. for she does not have one.

I just let her be.

0 comments: