BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Withering Rose


When we first met, you gave me a pure red rose. Beautiful, graceful in it's own way. As the days grew longer, my love for you grew stronger but those times started to fade. Sometimes when i felt mad or upset I would leave the rose outside to suffer in the rain (getting it wet). As we had our problems we lost the knowledge of how such good friends we used to be. And the sweet red rose would lose a petal everytime I felt like my heart would bleed. When at last you said your final goodbye, the rose sadly died that day... until only the green leaves were left dry but the thorns had gone away.

Ok you may not understand the poem but heres the meaning to it-
Each part of the rose represents the poem...

~ When the rose is left in the rain and gets all wet it stands for all the tears I've cried.

~ The rose's thorns stand for every given lie which ruined the bond between us.

~ The rose's leaves stand for all the hugs and kisses, the memories, the trust, the love and friendship burning inside of me.., mixed in with a broken heart.

0 comments: